Monday, October 26, 2009

My First Blog AWARD!

Hi sweet readers.

I've been unintentionally absent...against my will.
Ok. Maybe that's a bit dramatic.
But I have been been in freak out mode ever since my
very expensive design software decided to take a vacation
and crash every time I tried to open it. 
*imagine gasping and clutching my chest in panic*

You see, I've got a craft show coming up in less than THREE
weeks and several folks waiting to see proofs of their orders.
Pouting. Stomping of feet. It's NOT been fun.

But, as is so often the case, my plans to complain
were foiled by an unexpected wonderful thing that
makes me thankful!  Isn't God awesome to know when
I need a little pick-me-up?

So, I log in to post a ranting-and-raving tantrum
and happened to see a so super sweet comment
from The Mumpowers over at Three A's and a C
telling me I've been given MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!


You sure know how to make a girl feel better.
What a GOOD-DAY-MAKER!

This award is even better because it's meant to be passed on.
Here's how:
1) Post it on your blog together with the name of the
person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you
have recently discovered and think are great!
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them
know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I've discovered and absolutely LOVE.
Visit them, leave some comment love, and maybe even
follow them if you think they're as cool as I do.

2 comments: