Sunday, October 4, 2009

reality.

ok, fabulous readers. i need you.

i've just had a fabulous week at the beach, then back home to celebrate my little girl's one year birthday. so much to blog about.

but here's my reality. my house is a mess. emma is out of sorts from all the festivities. and might have pink eye. and my husband is out of town for three weeks.

so. here's where you come in. while i get my thoughts reordered and plan some AWESOME posts, i need your comments! tell me what's been "GOOD" about your days lately. i need some pick-me-ups.

thanks all. have a good night, too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I thought I would introduce myself...I'm Amy and I found your blog thru {Blue Cricket} and I have to say you have an adorable family and are super creative!! Love it!!

    I have had some crazy days lately {we have a 3 1/2 year old and an 11 month old} but now that Kenzie is in preschool, Mason and I get special time together!! Its so great...we usually go to the library for baby signing time...he loves it :)
    another fun thing I've been doing lately is making some sort of homemade baked goods {usually bread or cookies} with Kenzie...it puts a smile on her face, probably because she thinks she's the BEST at everything :) Oh to be 3 again :)

    Hope your days are getting better...parties always throw kids off for a few days...talk to you soon :) xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Thanks so much for the kind comment. Sounds like I can learn a lot from you. I've earmarked your ideas for a posting! Thanks for chiming in (and for following!). -- Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing about my days lately is the beautiful weather that allows my three girls and me to be outside having so much fun. We go to the park, the apple orchard, the pumpkin patch. We have picnic lunches and go on long, SLOW walks each day. I love this time of year!

    And I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete