Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Freaking Out a Little

First I should admit that I'm a boring, fuddy-duddy homebody who thrives on being settled down. Unlike the Beach Boys, I do not "roam from town to town." So, I'm freaking out a little bit since our house officially went on the market today.

Without going into a long boring story, we're not making a huge move. In fact, we will be staying in the Greensboro area. Without going into boring details, we feel it's time for a change. Despite the fact that I agree with the move, my tendency to avoid disruptive change has me feeling a little anxious.

I'm trying to lean on this verse for comfort in the times of transition ahead: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6,7

This also means I'm planning to take a little break from Etsy. However, if you have anything in mind you'd like just feel free to check with me and I'll see if timing suits well to fill your order. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment