Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spruce Up the Place!



I'm all for quick, cheap and easy ways to spruce up the
house for spring time. Brighter colors do wonders for
the house and my mood! Don't you agree?



Do you know Becca from Blue Cricket Designs?
If you don't, you should! I think I actually do
more of her ideas than anyone else's. Love her.

Well, today, she offers the perfect solution for
sprucing up a room for spring time....
and it's cheap, quick and easy.

Check out this Spring Time Wall Art!
I just love the colors of the fabric she uses.
And, of course, there's an easy to follow tutorial.



How do YOU spruce the house up for spring?
Leave some comment love and tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Great minds, I actually have this book marked as a project to do for the boy bathroom.

    Come by to see what I have for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!!!! SO fun to find it on your fab blog!

    ReplyDelete