I've spent over a week talking about Spring cleaning
and haven't once mentioned my plan of action to
tackle the lurking mess in my wintery house.
What do YOU do for Spring cleaning?
Here's a few of the high-priority tasks I consider
essential to Spring cleaning. Yes, I know I should
do some of this stuff A LOT more regularly, but let's
be real. Once a year is about as good as it's gonna get.
- Wipe down all window glass and sills, including storm doors.
- Reorganize linen closet(s).
- Reorganize kitchen pantry.
- Clean refrigerator thoroughly.
- Go through office files and purge old stuff.
- Clean back porch floors, table/chairs (love eating out there in warm weather!)
- Replace batteries in smoke detector.
- Rake gum balls up from yard (any volunteers?!)
- Vacuum/dust behind furniture.
- Clean out car (my second living space).
- Get out and clean hanging flower baskets for front porch.
I'm sure there's more to do, but this list got long too quickly!
I think I'd better get moving, don't you? You do understand,
of course, that this "Let's Get Spring Clean" focus is simply
to keep me motivated to get my own house clean, right? :)
I also wanted to share with you a few of my favorite cleaning
products. What are your favorites and what's on your list?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Want a chance to win a great organization tool
AND become a cooler mom/wife in the process?
Hop over to A Pocket Full of Buttons and enter
to win one of these great lunch box sets, including
a colorful, insulated cooler! I need this!