Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Throwing Punches

The topic of many posts lately has been related to
the challenges of parenting a very adorable but
strong willed child. Oh, how I love her.

But our new battle? Hair pulling and hitting
at daycare. I can honestly say I've been fretting
over this a bit because I never dreamed of having
to deal with this so early on. I'm tempted to
worry over something stressing her out making
her feel the need to act out with such physical force.

You know how they say laughter is the best medicine?
We had a good dose today. When the hubby dropped
Emma off at daycare this morning, he jokingly
announced that Mohammed Ali had entered the building.
As soon as the two of them got inside the door, two
other kids came up to Emma fairly quickly and
Emma proceeded to sock one little boy in the jaw!

Am I a bad mama for thinking this
is irony at its most hysterical?

No comments:

Post a Comment