Monday, May 24, 2010

GOOD FIND: Sweet Thoughts Jar (and a Winner!)

I've been wanting to do something to remind
my hubby how "sweet" I am on him...
and, let's face it, sometimes I need to remember, too.

The post over at Love Actually today is perfect,
and our GOOD FIND for the week.


Eric would not only love reading about the many
things I love about him or memories of our
now almost 11 years together, but he would
totally dig the sweets and treats, too!

Be sure to pay a visit to Love Actually for
"creative ideas for romance on a budget."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Wondering if the winner of the Amy Butler
Embellished Note Cards is you?



Congratulations to #3 commenter,
Tracy, from RaggyGirlVintage!
Please email me to claim your winnings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted to be the "good find". Thanks for sharing!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete