Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MIA (& Reminder)

I came back from my weekend trip with my sister
(we had a great time), and immediately went into
"mommy mode" with a little one under the weather.
Then, today, I joined her. Hopefully just summer colds,
but a fever today with Miss E made things extra puny.

So, can't promise that you won't find me MIA this week
here at It's A Good Day. Posts might be sparse.
Comments might help brighten my days
and make me smile (hint hint). Just sayin'.

OH - and today was supposed to be the deadline
to submit ideas for our Christmas in July week
(July 19-23), but I'll extend it until tomorrow
before scheduling it and emailing everyone back.

That's all I have energy for now.
Miss E is down for the night - think it's my turn.
Have a wonderful evening, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and the little one feel much better very soon!! :) Can't wait for the Christmas in July event, yay!
    xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete