Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Be Thankful" Canvas Art

I spent the weekend creating a few fall items
and wanted to share one with you today.

"Be Thankful" Canvas Art

I used scrapbook paper, a tag punch, ribbon,
burlap scraps and a few other embellishments...
and a canvas from Michael's clearance section!

I wanted to do a turkey, but not one that looked
too much like a preschool project. Not that those
aren't adorable - just not for this project. *wink*

I LOVE how this turned out.
Are you local? You can find these for sale
at Hollyhocks in Mebane, NC.

Sorry, these aren't available in my shop,
but if you just HAVE to have one, email me
and we might be able to work something out.

Speaking of Hollyhocks, I wanted to give you
a little peek at how things look now that it's OPEN!

Here's a good view of the store set-up. Cute, right?!


And here's a few shots of Good Day goodies:
(click for larger view)

Watch shop for the clothespin magnets (in picture 1),
quote frames with fabric flowers (in picture 2), and
lunch box notes (in picture 3) -- coming SOON!

Wanna hear the coolest part?
Apparently some Good Day items were part of the
VERY FIRST SALE for Hollyhocks!
I was so excited when Mary Ann, one of the owners, told me!

Thanks for putting up with me reporting a lot about
this new, exciting adventure. It means a lot that we all
can celebrate GOOD things with each other.
You're all the BEST!

giveaways

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable craft! I love this post! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and would love to have you as a friend at FFD! I'm also hosting a link party/giveaway every Friday and would love to have you link up your finds/creations! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete