Friday, September 10, 2010

Shop Additions

Jump over here to enter to win
a custom set of clothespin magnets!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

As promised yesterday I just listed
some canvas art pieces to my shop.

I think these are the sweetest
little "feel GOOD" reminders.
Great for your work desk,
craft area, bedroom, bathroom,
special little nook, or just about anywhere.

Where would you put one of
these darlings?

What quote or phrase would
you like to see used on a canvas?

GOOD news is that I'm perfectly
willing and eager to customize one
JUST FOR YOU.

Or someone you love.
Or someone you need to encourage.
Or someone who needs to smile.
Think of it as a 3-D greeting card.

I'd love for you to pay a visit
and check these sweeties out.

Have a happy Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment