Friday, October 1, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

What I didn't tell you yesterday
is that I am a sucker for a good
bargain...and BOY did I hit the
jackpot last night at my church's
kids consignment sale!

Here's the run-down:
10 pairs of pants
2 pairs of leggings
1 pair of overalls
8 shirts
2 dresses
2 sweaters
2 zip-up hoodies
1 Land's End winter coat
1 reversible rain coat
1 pair of name-brand shoes *never worn*
1 Winnie the Pooh Christmas DVD *never used*

GRAND TOTAL: $94!

Now, that's all fine and dandy,
but I know you'd love to SEE
some of the goodies.

Forgive the awful lighting.
I couldn't wait and took these last night.

Here's most of the loot:




This morning I showed her all
of her new clothes and she
was so excited and just HAD to
wear something. Thankfully I did
a load of laundry last night. :)
Here's what she picked today:

No idea why it's blurry. Pooh!

So, there's my frugal fantasy,
come to life. Sure was a blessing
that the sale was this week because
Emma literally grew out of everything
last week! It was time!

Don't you just LOVE good deals?!

Happy Friday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. yay! you got quite the hall!! hooray for bargain sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that little girl is going to be well dressed this season!!! I wish I could find a sale like that, too!!! If I lived anywhere near you, I would go in a second! :) YAY for bargains!
    xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete