Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Late Thanksgiving Wish

Hi all! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and full of blessings. We've spent the last five days with a nasty stomach bug. First Emma, who was the epitomy of pitiful, then me. Thankfully Eric was spared. But it has made for a less than ideal holiday.

However, my folks drove in from Alabama and we ended up having a very nice visit. They had not seen Emma for almost 5 months. Talk about change! :) It was fun.

Now that we're all on the mend, I wanted to tell you all my plans for the coming week. I'm going to take a week off from blogging to get my house into the Christmas spirit...hopefully finish shopping for supplies to finish making our handmade gifts...then have lots to blog about when I get back into the swing of things.

In the meantime, I can't wait to see all the wonderful Christmas/holiday posts and ideas sure to start sufacing! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment