Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions for this Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe it's 2010? I'm finally back from my long computer vacation. We got a lot done around the house, saw lots of family and friends who we don't get to see often, had a weekend away with the husband (so wonderful!), saw a Carolina Panther's game, and much more. It was a great Christmas!

I've got lots of new things coming in the new year, but wanted to start things off pretty traditionally...with a resolution. While I certainly have more than just one item on my 2010 to-do list, my resolution encompasses all of those tasks.

My goal for 2010 is to be INTENTIONAL.

I've seen many blogs where some of you are assigning a word for the year. I guess this would be my word. Over the last bit of 2009, I started feeling a little unravelled, disorganized and generally all over the place with tasks, projects, cleaning, my business and more.

So in 2010 I am striving to be intentional about my living. I hope to accomplish this by applying this three step method to most of my daily tasks:

1. Plan.
2. Organize.
3. Execute.

That should leave me with no excuse for something being left undone or at least un-planned for. I'll be posting later about some of my specific items on my 2010 list. In the meantime, here's hoping you a great start to the new year. As we all get back into the work/school/life swing of things, enjoy the blessings around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment