What do you have planned for this weekend?
Before I get around to telling you my plans, I just had to share this picture from last year at about this time. Oh my, how she steals my heart all the time!
We're forecasted to get lots of snow this weekend, so I've got some ideas planned to help keep me and little miss Emma entertained while cooped up together ("the show must go on" for the hubs).
- I hope to make one of these burlap wreaths for Valentine's Day to hang above our mantle, thanks to The Girl Creative. I love her addition of a fabric strip to this popular craft.
- These Handprint Valentine Hearts from Roots & Wings Co. will be perfect for grandparent cards. Be sure and look to the left of her blog for more GREAT Valentine's Day craft ideas! Like these paper hearts!
- While Emma is (hopefully) napping, I hope to make a V-Day Countdown for me and the Mr. A neat idea thought up by Cher over at Love Actually, as featured today on U Create.
- One thing I might do if I feel brave is letting Emma finger paint with pudding. I've seen it before but am a bit hesitant about how her 15-month old little self will handle it.
- And, I'll probably spend at least one evening washing, pressing and tagging lots of Emma's clothing for our church's Spring Kids' Konsignment Sale.
So, how do you plan to spend your weekend? I'd LOVE to hear all about it.
PS - Happy 29th Birthday to my wonderful twin sister, Cyndi.
I've enjoyed sharing every single birthday with you...since day one.