Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Days & Chocolate Pudding

Here's a look out our front door after receiving about 7 inches of snow.



To give you a reference, there are three stair steps down to a walkway under all that white stuff! Definitely enough to consider ourselves "snowed in" for the weekend. And, we had a blast!

If Emma could talk a little more coherently, I would bet she'd tell you that finger painting with chocolate pudding was her favorite part.




And I have to say, it was pretty fun for mom, too. Even if it did finish with a mid-day bubble bath. You really should try this - she just LOVED it!

More to come from our snowy adventures later this week. Hope you all had a warm and snuggy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved letting my kids fingerpaint. Thanks for letting me reminisce (mine our way past the baby stage)! I also let them fingerpaint in with their baby food and condiments for color variations (ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, etc). So fun!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete