Friday, June 11, 2010

GOOD FIND: Flip Flop Exchange

I may very well be addicted to flip flops.
Despite the fact that I have the ugliest feet
(seriously, they look like they belong to a rough riding cowboy)
I simply love the freedom for my tootsies!

Do you love flip flops too?
Well, you're in luck, my friend!


Becca over at Texas Darlings is hosting the

In addition to swapping a pair of flops,
you have a chance to make a new friend!
Participants even are asked to send a few
items unique to their state - what fun!

So, if you dig the summer pedi style as much
as me, be sure to head over here and sign up.
I can't wait to show you what comes for me!

Have a fantastic weekend.
Come back and tell me what you did.



1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad you are joining us this year! Thanks for posting about it too!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete