Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards - FREE at Shutterfly!

Have you fellow bloggers have seen this
promotion for 50 FREE Cards from Shutterfly?

We LOVE the quality and ease of ordering.
Even as a graphic designer, it's so much
easier during the rush of the season to
let Shutterfly provide me a beautiful design
for my cards...delivered right to my door...
or even mailed and stamped for me!
Talk about convenience.

Here's a peek at our family history
using cards from Shutterfly.

Emma's birth announcement (2008):


First Family Christmas Card (2008):


And here are some of this year's designs in the running
for our 2010 Christmas card using our new photos!
Which is your favorite? I need help deciding!





Please ignore that I did screenshots of these samples!

Visit Shutterfly here to browse through
HUNDREDS of cute, modern, traditional,
funky, cool, funny, sweet, sappy, lovey
or whatever emotion/style you want!

If you're a blogger and have not yet taken advantage
of this wonderful promotion, be sure and visit
Shutterly here to get signed up for your 50 FREE cards.

Christmas cards -- check.


No comments:

Post a Comment