Friday, November 19, 2010

Cute & Modern Christmas Party Invitations

If I didn't work full time I think I would
spend my days planning parties.
Alas, I don't get to throw shindigs very often.
So I'm using Christmas as the perfect excuse
to have a group of my favorite gal pals
over for some fun festivities.

My first step in the planning process
gives a nod, of course, to my paper obsession.
THE INVITATIONS!


These were actually super easy.
I put together the 5x7" design in Illustrator,
but you could use Photoshop Elements
or something similar. Printed and trimmed.
Then mounted on a 6x9 flat pink card
(found on major clearance at Swoozie's).
The rest are just fun embellishments.

In case you're interested, here's some tips:

The adorable, cute graphics come from

The fun bakers twine holding the
jingle bell is from AR Designs.

The font I used is Pupcat.
It's one of my current faves.
You can download it here.

Now, here's a question for YOU.
Does it matter, do you think, if my
decorations at the party match the colors
on the invitation? My decor for Christmas
is usually more reds, golds. But this might
be just the excuse I need for a change!

More party ideas coming soon.
Happy Friday, friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment