Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craft Show Recap

I'm feeling like a new person after a few
days of rest after the craft show at my church
this weekend. Whew! Nice to breathe.

I had a great time!
Traffic was a bit slower than last year,
but sales were pretty good considering.
I was excited to debut a lot of new items.
I'll be posting some in the shop soon.

Here are a few pictures of my table.

Embarrassing how wrinkled the cloth is! Yikes.


Lots of new canvases. They were popular.


Lots of new framed word art, too.

My best friend from college came from the
mountains to sell her quilted ornaments.
So stinkin' adorable!




I decided not to cram in lots of shows
this year, and I have to say I'm excited
to be able to have some more time to do some
holiday crafts for my home -- imagine that!

Hopefully will be back to a regular blogging
schedule now. I've missed you all!
What have YOU been up to?

1 comment: