After writing the post earlier about fall, I just had to
get going on something crafty for my favorite season.
I was kind of hitting a big fat crafting wall, so after a
while I finally came up with this fun and simple little
Halloween Garland made from ribbon and paper.
*I think I was trying too hard - the simplest crafts
are oftentimes the funnest to create!
I REALLY love how this turned out.
I didn't take photos of the process because it's
just THAT simple. But here are a few steps if it helps:
- Measure a 5ft. piece of ribbon.
- Cut our circles of Halloween color papers.
- Embellish (i.e. googlie eyes, zig zag scissors, or these).
- Punch top of each circle with ribbon punch.
- Thread onto ribbon at 6" intervals, leaving 6-8" on each end.
- Fold each end of ribbon over and hot glue to make a loop to hang.
- Hang for some spooky Halloween fun!
Like I said earlier, I'd LOVE to see your fall decorations,
craft ideas, favorite recipes, etc. to share. Just email me.