Friday, November 5, 2010

GOOD FINDS: Cool Weather Recipes

One of my favorite things about cooler weather
are the warm, tasty and comforting recipes!
Here are a few I've found in the past few days
that I think you'll love. I can't wait to try them out.

from The Little Red House

from Good (Cheap) Eats.


from Smashed Peas and Carrots

from the Make It and Love It "Make a Cake Series"

Hmm...seems to be a theme. Guess I'm
in the mood for sweet, baked stuff. :)


I've also got to share with you my family's all time
favorite cool weather entree: Whole Barbecue Chicken.

I got the recipe from Kraft's Food and Family
magazine -- but you can find the recipe here.
This is, no kidding, the TASTIEST and easiest
recipe ever. I've always been intimidated by
cooking a whole bird, but this cured my fears!
You've gotta try this. It's tangy but not at all too
sticky like BBQ can tend to be. love. love.


What's your favorite cool weather recipe?

1 comment:

  1. oh my yum. i love cooler weather and the food it brings!
    i'd take waffles over popsicles any day ;)

    ReplyDelete